Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My shakra needs to be re-aligned

Miserable day with my leg today.  I considered amputation, however, Valerie informs me that isn't going to end well, and quite frankly, I think she was telling me she isn't going to help me take care of personal needs while I am in my wheel chair.  It's really hard to find a good friend these days.

My boss was a pretty good help today, though.  He provided me with this back massager thing and told me I could use it to help loosen up my back.  His only condition was that I didn't make any overly pleasurable faces.  I'm pretty sure I've never reached nirvana with a back massager, but I guess there is a first time for everything.  The closest I've come to an "O" face at work was when I found out the managers had to do their own expense reports.

My other boss showed me some exercises on how I might help my sciatic problem. I tried it and almost got stuck in the position.  I think I'd better leave that to the professionals.  Friday I have a physical therapy appointment, so hopefully they can help me out.  My boss also asked this other guy if he could carry me around since I was in such pain.  I looked at him and said, "oh, I think that is above the call of duty."  The poor fellow. I know he wants to move up in the company, I should have called his bluff and seen just how bad.  I should have said, "I'll spot you a $20 if you can get my fat ass off the ground."

The good news is, when I gimped out to my truck tonight, I found the answer to all my problems on my windshield.  Julia the psychic left me her card.  She already knew I was troubled, worried and confused.  She also wants to check my shakra's.  The card has a picture of the shakra's and the "root shakra" is right at the crotch area and it's a red circle.  So, right away, I know this Julia chick is for real cuz she knows I'm a woman and that is where I have my period.  She says she has 40 years of experience and she can connect me with lost loved ones and she can re-align my shakra's.  I didn't even know I needed my shakra's re-aligned, so this gal, she already proved herself in my book.  I just need to give her a call.  She says she can help me with all my life problems.  She is just who I have been waiting for.  I'm totally going to call her.  And, great news, she takes Visa or Mastercard.  Julia says sometimes you just need someone to talk to.  I know it's just a card under my windshield wiper, but I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship.

I'm totally going to call her right after I pass out from the muscle relaxers I just took.  Who knows, I might be able to reconnect with loved ones on my own in this stupor.  Well, I can't type anymore, so here's to getting in touch with my third eye shakra and seeing my way out of this mess.

2 comments:

  1. Little Pony you will be fine! I know it feels like you won't now but spring is coming... and the PT will help greatly. I too have Sciatic really bad affects both legs. Somedays are better than others... Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me the whole amputation thing won't workout.

    Signed Lefty

    ReplyDelete

Soul Work: Letter to my body

 It's been a while since I have blogged.  The downtime has been a time of learning, healing and accepting.   Through the Ambassador prog...