Monday, November 19, 2012

I'm totally high...

So, I went to my surgery appointment today.  Made my weight goal, since the doctor's scale is lighter than mine.  Thank you, God.

I don't really know what just happened the last few hours, but I am totally stoned on drugs.  I'm effing awesome and I want some people to come over so we can sit around in a circle like that 70's show and talk about what's awesome.   Will said while I was knocked out I went on a magical unicorn ride and you know what? I  believe him.  It was effing awesome!  I like unicorns.

When I was starting to come out of my anesthesia, I saw my doctor at the foot of the bed and I asked him, "Do I still have my spleen?" He said yes.  I said, "Are my intestines intact too?" He said yes.  Whew, that is a relief after him almost cutting off his finger on the wood working tools. However, what I don't understand is how I got a fat bottom lip with two marks.  Is my doctor a Twilight fan? Did he bite me?  Did I get out of hand and they whacked me?  I don't know, but it is FAT.  No one is talking. The nurses aren't talking.  I need to know.  I also asked if they had given me a boob job, but they said no.  Damn. So hard to get good service. They did give me pictures of my guts though, that is also awesome.

I walked up and down the alley in my gown with the nurse.  She said she would catch me if I fell and promised my butt wasn't sticking out. I don't belive that she would catch me, but I went walking anyway with my little rolly drug bag thing and the nurse on the other side. I did three laps without passing out, so I guess I was good to go home.  Will was at the other end of the hall yelling, "it's just like Nascar, she just made another left turn!" I asked the nurses to drug him up, but they declined. 

One the way home, I called my brother to see if he wanted to come be "stoned" with me.  He declined.  Everyone else I called on the way home seemed to enjoy the fact that I am on good meds and don't even care that my incisions hurt. 

I'm home now and will probaby go pass out.  Being high is a lot of work.  I just wanted everyone to know I lived and to not divy up my desk toys yet.

I'm going to crash now.  Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Work: Letter to my body

 It's been a while since I have blogged.  The downtime has been a time of learning, healing and accepting.   Through the Ambassador prog...