Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bleepity Bleep Bleepin Rain...

It's 4:30AM and I'm up.  This is unfortunate, because this guarantees crabbiness.  Why are you up, you may ask?  Well, this damn, driving, pounding, unrelenting rain has made me toss and turn all night long. How am I supposed to sleep when the rain is so loud on the roof?  How am I supposed to sleep when I heard gushing water all night. It makes me have to pee, and then when I am not making a trip to the bathroom, I'm having some sort of psychotic dreams.

I can't see Angry Pony from the road anymore when I drive by, but I am sure he is standing in his pen pissed off.  And with good reason.  This rain is B.S.

At this point, I hope someone is building an ark.  My poor dogs have probably not pee'd in 3 days.  I force them out in the driving  rain, their backs hunched up, they look at me like I am Cruella De Ville  and walk a few steps, then stare at me with their heads down, glaring.  They can't pee in these conditions.  Don't even talk about pooping. And, while my horses do have a barn, I'm going to have to go purchase floaties for them.  Where their pasture once was is now an "open swim" area. 

I don't want to have to drive in this rain either.  People cannot function in these conditions. They either drive 45mph on the freeway, or they drive like a Nascar champion.  No winning there.  I'm watching the news, so far, no idiots have caused major catastrophes, but it is early....

I'm not doing my hair today either. Why bother. I may drag out my pink pony rubber boots today...if only they came in hip waders...anyway, this is apparently becoming a bitch fest, so maybe I need to go chew on some cereal...

To my work friends...don't. poke. the. bear.  You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Work: Letter to my body

 It's been a while since I have blogged.  The downtime has been a time of learning, healing and accepting.   Through the Ambassador prog...