Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hallucinogenic Cake, Zombie Apocalypse and Sex

Went over to Mom's house last night to scrounge for dinner since we were having the usual conversation, "What do you want for dinner?"  "I don't know, what do you think?"  "Are you hungry?"  "I don't know, not really, but I should eat something."  And so it went.  Mom had some left overs from a horse back ride/camping trip she and her friend were catering over the weekend. We ate some left-overs and all was good.  Then I saw there was cake. Mom's friend makes this chocolate cake from scratch, it's good. It's moist, it's chocolaty, it has a frosting that is not your normal frosting.  It's yummy, and I had some.  Life Coach Barbie, if you read this, I don't know what to tell you, it just happened and I am not going to do 5 sit-ups for being naughty. 

Soon enough, it was time to leave.  As Will and I walked out to the truck, we couldn't help but notice how quiet it was.  The air was cool, no breeze, the sky was bright with stars and it was quiet...too quiet.  I said to Will, "It's spooky quiet."  He agreed and we went home.  As we were laying in bed, shortly after, he says that the reason it is so quiet could be due to the zombie apocalypse.  I asked him if we had the proper amount of artillery in the house to handle the zombies.  Will wasn't confident that we did.  I sense a business case being built for buying a new gun.  Anyway, Will said that we needed bigger bullets and that we needed a lot more, and on he went.  He lit up like a kid at Christmas.  I asked him if he really felt we were in danger from zombies.  He then proceeded to tell me that some people do believe that zombies will exist.  Apparently, there are people that snort bath salts or something and then they loose their mind and then want to come and eat our brains or something, I don't know, I wasn't completely listening.

Well, all this talk about zombies and guns got Will all frisky.  What the hell?  I can slather his favorite lotion on and walk around naked and I can't get action, but we talk about zombies and guns and he is all "romantic" suddenly.  I guess I need to change my seduction tactics.  Anyway, zombies lead to romance and we'll leave it at that.

Fast forward to me falling to sleep.  What happened during my hours of sleep can only be categorized as a hallucinogenic experience.  I don't know if it was the cake (I'll have to ask the Cake Master what her secret ingredients are), I don't know if it was the zombie talk, I don't know if it was the post zombie talk activities, but I had the weirdest freaking dreams.

It was end of times in my dream, I was living in the Brady Bunch house, my family was dead, and the FBI was coming to check my house because they wanted to make sure there were no drugs.  I knew there couldn't be drugs in the house, but suddenly all these kids showed up and started spreading toys out all over the roof to cover up some drugs they found in the rafters.  They got all the drugs except one bag that fell off the roof.  Suddenly, this guy shows up like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible and is rappelling off the house trying to get the drugs.  Then, all these people started coming in the house, but I didn't know if they were zombies or FBI and I was running from room to room.  It was chaos. And more importantly, why were drugs hidden in the house? No wonder my Mom is always believing that everything is going to be okay and has that PollyAnna attitude. Anyway, I don't remember all the details now, but I woke up feeling like I was lucky to be alive.  I survived some sort of zombie/FBI raid.

Now that I'm awake, I guess it's time to do a Google search for zombie sleepwear.  A girl has to do, what a girl has to do.  Oh, and bullets...I'm going to need more bullets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Work: Letter to my body

 It's been a while since I have blogged.  The downtime has been a time of learning, healing and accepting.   Through the Ambassador prog...