Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Charlie Foxtrot and the Rotting Corn Dogs

Today can only be summed up as a colossal "Charlie Foxtrot."  Charlie Foxtrot is the code word for Cluster F*ck.  From the horrific traffic, to the stupid people that make me want to beat myself up so that I might not have to deal with them anymore. Add in that I am trying to eat right and lose weight and you have a woman on the verge of some sort of rampage. I don't want to spend a lot of time talking about work because it isn't a good idea, but suffice it to say that Clone Barbie was getting on my last nerve and I bit off a few heads. Boss #1 said, "Cassondra, you look so serious today."  Yeah, I'm seriously going to shove a file folder side-ways up someones back-side.


I was messing around on You Tube at lunch and played the following clip:http://youtu.be/Dg7X5_K7LhE  Unfortunately, since I have a new PC and the settings were not yet set, it played at full blast before I could stop it.  Woops. Oh well, at least I felt a little better after seeing this little chick threaten to kick everyone's ass.  It was shortly thereafter I assembled my pony minions in formation.  I needed back-up if I was going to make it through today.  By the power of angry pony...attack! 
Below:  The big pink pony is telling the other little minion ponies that "the man" is going down. All in favor, say "hay."





Then, I had two typing test guys that I was talking to and they kept looking at my belly while I was talking to them.  What the hell?  I mean, at least it wasn't my boobs, like the other day, but still, I don't like them looking at my belly.  I don't check out their junk, why do I have to tolerate this?  What ever happened to good 'ol eye contact?
Whatever.  

Now, I'd like to take a moment to talk about anti-bacterial wipes.  I would like to know what Office Max is  trying to pull selling a 70 count container of wipes for over $8.  The wipes are small and barely get the job done.  Like, I could use a tissue, blow my nose and then put it in the container and, presto, Office Max brand wipes.  I feel like I was held up at gunpoint and robbed.  I know it is the company policy to order this stuff from them, but talk about ripping people off.  It pisses this pony off.

In other news, I went into the bathroom and was looking in the mirror as I washed my hands (once again, if you are reading this and you are not a hand-washer, you are disgusting. The End.) and I noticed that my spray tan is starting to come down off of it's orange high.  Now, I have, like, dirt marks on my collar bone area and neck. That's nice, now I'm the dirty girl.


However, at the end of the day, the great news is, I am not the person missing my corn dogs.  That's right.  A backpack was found with the following inside: a gallon size zip lock bag full of corn dogs (corn dogs that were not exactly "fresh" shall we say), a whole compartment full of Mountain Dew and some boot-legged copies of some operating systems.  NEWS Bulletin: Whomever has lost this backpack is now crashing from no caffeine, they are working on an old operating system and they are hungry...I mean, really hungry.  If you, or anyone you know sees such a person, please send them to the lost and found.  What? You don't know where the lost and found is?  Not a problem, the corn dogs are starting to smell pretty bad, just follow your nose.  I sent an email out to the center letting them know that their rotting corn dogs were waiting to be claimed and, surprisingly, no one has shown up to claim them.


So, now, it's time to head home. I've just remembered that I need to get fuel in my truck since the dinger thing went off as I parked here at work this morning. Totally ruined my buzz.  Guess I'd better get moving.

1 comment:

Soul Work: Letter to my body

 It's been a while since I have blogged.  The downtime has been a time of learning, healing and accepting.   Through the Ambassador prog...